My French to Polish and Polish to French translation services
French to Polish translator established in Poland, I offer translation services from French into Polish and from Polish into French. My professional experience enables me to provide both literary and non-literary (specialised) written translations.
I’m specialising in:
- Editorial and literary translation
- Legal and administrative translation
- Business and marketing translation
Editorial and literary translation from French to Polish and from Polish to French
- Translation of books and press articles.
- Genres: fiction, non-fiction, guidebooks, textbooks, picture books.
- Working fields: history, politics, sociology; philosophy, religions, psychology, communication, linguistics; economics, management, marketing; life style (hobby, health, self-help, spirituality, fashion, beauty, homes, cooking, travel); culture, arts, media.
Legal and administrative translation from French to Polish and from Polish to French
- Communication with lawyers, legal institutions and public administration.
- Working fields: family, property, real estate, insurance, commerce (companies), employment, procedure, taxes, customs, social welfare, construction, public tenders.
- Documents: laws, judgements, summons, official deeds, contracts, agreements, by-laws, powers of attorney, forms, applications, declarations, certifications, permissions, decisions, official correspondence.
Business and marketing translation from French to Polish and from Polish to French
- Communication with customers, business partners and employees.
- Transcreation (cultural adaptation).
- Working fields: commerce, management, accounting, human resources, sales, marketing.
- Products and services: tourism, hospitality, gastronomy; museums, exhibitions; food, wine; cosmetics, perfumes, clothing, jewellery; interior design.
- Documents: strategies, plans, reports, analysis, studies, procedures, financial statements, commercial offers, specifications, presentations, staff magazines, catalogues, databases, flayers, booklets, websites, business correspondence.